Designing the adhesion technology of tomorrow
RadiSurf’s Adhesion Technology
Want high-performance bonding of metals to dissimilar materials?
Say goodbye to glue. At RadiSurf, we’re re-thinking adhesion.
We create nanometer-thin surface coatings on metals so they can be secured with plastics & other dissimilar materials through < 100 nm long polymer brushes. The adhesion interface is almost invisible but the material joint is very robust.
Chemically clean & environmentally friendly, our extremely strong yet seamless bonding can withstand even extreme conditions.
How we work
Why RadiSurf’s Adhesion Technology?
- Strong adhesion even on smooth surfaces – unaffected by surface roughness
- Air- & Water-tight Adhesion interface – surfaces adhered with 20-100 nm thick polymer brushes, invisible to naked eye
- Easy integration into operations – high stability of coated surfaces allows separation of processes
- Suitable for use with convetional welding techniques – conventional techniques can be used for final adhesion (eg. injection molding, solvent welding, etc)
- Chemically clean & environmentally friendly – no harmful chemicals used, adhesion is reversible for easy recycling of components
- Tailored to your specific needs – we are equipped with the knowhow and testing abilities to create the perfect adhesion solution for your specific bonding needs.
Who we’ve worked with
News from RadiSurf
RadiSurf and Unisense have worked together since December 2017 implementing the RadiSurf adhesion technology in the new Unisense series of microoptode sensors. Unisense is one of the leading manufactures in the world of microsensors for research and development...
How do you bond acrylic foils smoothly onto other materials, with a strong bond withstanding boiling water and harsh conditions without compromising the transparency and optical properties of the acrylic material? Nanobonding is a process of adapting a layer of...
Risskov, Denmark, Oct.12, 2018 – On 16 October, Solvay, a large advanced materials and specialty Chemicals Company, will host a business acceleration event for companies funded by the European Innovation Council pilot. After a thorough selection process, RadiSurf was...
RadiSurf is Proudly Supported by
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 790748