Designing the adhesion technology of tomorrow
RadiSurf’s Adhesion Technology
Want high-performance bonding of metals to dissimilar materials?
Say goodbye to glue. At RadiSurf, we’re re-thinking adhesion.
We create nanometer-thin surface coatings on metals so they can be secured with plastics & other dissimilar materials through < 100 nm long polymer brushes. The adhesion interface is almost invisible but the material joint is very robust.
Chemically clean & environmentally friendly, our extremely strong yet seamless bonding can withstand even extreme conditions.
How we work
Why RadiSurf’s Adhesion Technology?
- Strong adhesion even on smooth surfaces – unaffected by surface roughness
- Air- & Water-tight Adhesion interface – surfaces adhered with 20-100 nm thick polymer brushes, invisible to naked eye
- Easy integration into operations – high stability of coated surfaces allows separation of processes
- Suitable for use with convetional welding techniques – conventional techniques can be used for final adhesion (eg. injection molding, solvent welding, etc)
- Chemically clean & environmentally friendly – no harmful chemicals used, adhesion is reversible for easy recycling of components
- Tailored to your specific needs – we are equipped with the knowhow and testing abilities to create the perfect adhesion solution for your specific bonding needs.
Who we’ve worked with
News from RadiSurf
RadiSurf is going to San Francisco! From the 10th to 14th July, RadiSurf have been selected as one of 30 startups out of more than 100 to participate in the selection round of Plug and Play Tech Centre’s startup programme for companies within new materials &...
Handling air- and moisture-sensitive chemicals is difficult, especially pyrophoric ones. Therefore, we have produced Safety Transfer Vials for Sure/Seal® Bottles in collaboration with Sytrack, to ensure the clean and hands-free transferring of easily ignited chemicals. Available worldwide.
“I could freely explore and put my ideas into action, and the vibrant energy here is very inspiring. These made me really appreciate and enjoy the startup life!” – Crystal, MarComm Intern Do you have what it takes to be our new Marketing...
RadiSurf is Proudly Supported by
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 790748