Products & Services
OUR BUSINESS MODEL
1. Validation & Material Proof
Focusing on your specific needs and from our extensive material combination database, we make initial tests and adjustments to ensure we can produce the sampled with properties expected of you.
2. Proof of Concept & Pilot Production
Next, we work on creating proof of concept and pilot production of actual products.
3. Full Scale Production
Our end goal is to establish automated production in our clients’ facilities, while we deliver chemical kits for application of our Nanobonding coating.
4. Delivery of Chemicals
Once a full-scale automated production has been set up for you, we will continue to support your smooth production by delivering chemical supplies neded for applying our Nanobond coating.
POLYMER-METAL ADHESION SYSTEMS
The RadiSurf adhesion system is a 20-100 nm chemical coating on metal surfaces, allowing the application of polymeric materials such as thermoplastics and thermosets directly on the adhesion layer and obtain a strong adhesion between the materials. The system ultimately creates a chemical bond directly from a metal surface and into the plastic material.
Special advantages of the RadiSurf adhesion system
- A very clean adhesion system, no special additives needed – perfect for medical and nutrition applications
- Traditional methods used for the final adhesion (injection over-molding, compression molding, solvent welding etc.)
- Low material consumption
- Designed to meet the specific adhesion need
- Strong adhesion on both polished and rough metal surfaces
- Pre-coated metal surfaces are stable and can be stored for months
- The interface is stable up to high temperatures of at least 200°C (390°F)
- Allows a complete separation of metal surface preparation and the molding/coating step as the surface is stable
- Easy and strong adhesion of polymers that are otherwise impossible or hard to bind to metal surfaces
The RadiSurf Technology
Sounds like something you’d be interested in? Contact us here
Phone: +45 91 91 91 10